Making It Happen! The Songwriting Academy Conference
November 14th – 15th 2015
9:30 am Registration | Sessions 10:00am – 5:30pm
The Royal Over-Seas League, Park Place, St James’s Street, London SW1A 1LR
The Songwriting Academy will be holding its first annual conference on 14th & 15th November featuring music business gurus and songwriting royalty! The theme is ‘Making It Happen’ and our goal is to make it happen for as many songwriters and artists as possible by providing must-know information on songwriting, production, career development and the music business.
If you want to make it as a songwriter, you simply can’t afford to miss this amazing, jam-packed and fun weekend. You will learn the insider songwriting techniques that shape hit songs, how star songwriters made it happen for themselves and how you can create your own path to success.
Book now to get our early bird offer of half price tickets!
• The Art Of Successful Collaboration
• Demystifying The Music Business
• Do’s and Don’ts of an A&R Meeting
• 7 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Lyrics
• Pitch Perfect - A Guide to Selling Yourself in the Business
• Publishing and Music Business Contracts
• Charlie Dore - Hit songwriter with songs recorded by Tina Turner, George Harrison and Celine Dion.
• Bob James - Former CEO and founder of the UK’s largest independent music promotion company,
• Tim Fraser - multi platinum selling writer who has written for Tina Turner, and BASCA board member.
• Martin Sutton - Founder of The Songwriting Academy, multi platinum songwriter whose work includes Backstreet Boys, LeAnn Rimes, Celine Dion
Evening Gig and VIP Party
On Saturday evening there will be an informal gig; “Stories Behind The Songs” featuring interviews with writers of monster global hit songs. Guests include Rob Davis (“Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”, Kylie Minogue) and Ian Dench (“Unbelievable”, EMF) And a VIP party where you will have the chance to rub shoulders with songwriters and music business professionals. There are also amazing prizes to be won over the weekend including free apps, an amazing 3 Day Songwriting Bootcamp, tickets to future seminars and lunch at The Groucho Club with our founder.
Who is this conference for?
• Songwriters wanting to get their songs performed by major label artists
• Artists who want to get record deals
• Artists who want to release their own material
• Songwriters and producers who want to develop artists
• Producers who create tracks for others
• Independent labels
• Anyone who wants more from their music than they’re getting right now!
At the end of this conference you’ll know:
• How to be the CEO of your own company…YOU!
• How to make your songs and tracks the best they can be
• How to take your material to the very top
• How to approach important people in the music business
• How successful stars made it happen for themselves
• Who you need in your corner
• How to plan your path to success and MAKE IT HAPPEN!
This unique event is sponsored by our friends at Caffè Nero who have supported talented grass root musicians (many unsigned) for many years, allowing them to reach and develop an audience through their hundreds of UK coffee houses.
Book now to get early bird offer of half price tickets via the link below.
the songwriting academy
making it happen songwriting conference
music songwriting training workshop